About Me

My photo
i'll do everything to be happy , i'll be with everyone who make me smile , i'll laugh as much as i breathe and once i love someone , i'll love him as long as i live . well , hell yes , that's me . so , welcome to my world.

Friday, April 22

FAIRYTALE . . . .

i wonder , if my life was about to change as the fairytale , how could it feel . (:
imagine , i could live happily in a big castle with lots of magical item in it , and everything will be done as i wish for it .






then , i'd have my own bedroom with king-size bed . a talking mirror just like in the snow white story . hee .
auww , i would rather sleep there for the rest of my life without doing anything . hee . (:




i can wear anything i wanna wear and do anything i like . talk a walk to the garden , pick up flowers , sing happily with the animals . hahaa .
Gosh , it was so heaven . :)








the best part is , i'll find my price charming . he would do anything for me , sacrifices everything he have just to be with me .
and lastly , we will live happily ever after . (:





and then , I've discovered as I've grown up that life is far more complicated than you think it is when you're a kid . It isn't just a straightforward fairytale . Only those who truly love and who are truly strong can sustain their lives as a dream . 
I am dwell in my own enchantment . life throws stones at me , but my love and my dream change those stones into the flowers of discovery . even if i lose, or are defeated by things , my triumph will always be exemplary . And if no one knows it , then there are places that do . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment