About Me

My photo
i'll do everything to be happy , i'll be with everyone who make me smile , i'll laugh as much as i breathe and once i love someone , i'll love him as long as i live . well , hell yes , that's me . so , welcome to my world.

Monday, April 18

guilty . :(

i feel very guilty today . as i woke up , i got a message from her , telling me that the bus station i've told her last nyte was already moved to pudu .
haish , i really really don't know . bengong punye member bg salah information . aku dah laa tataw pape . 
dah tu , got no credit to reply pula . n now , mmg da menggunung rase bersalah sgt sgt . hmm .


so , to atiqah wadihah , i'm really really sorry babe . :(
i memang tataw pape , kalau u naik ikowt bkt jalil cm i aja tu pown mshti lagi senang kn .
sorry sorry sorry . from the very bottom of my heart .



No comments:

Post a Comment