About Me

My photo
i'll do everything to be happy , i'll be with everyone who make me smile , i'll laugh as much as i breathe and once i love someone , i'll love him as long as i live . well , hell yes , that's me . so , welcome to my world.

Wednesday, April 20

ohh , that girl sgt BITCH .

so , the story was like this .
as i were busying on9 just now , then one girl named DANIA ANA who is always disturbing my mind and my life .
ish , she kept bothering me ouh . 
(gilaa benci mcm nk pukul dye dush dush dush )
okay okay , back to the story .
out of sudden , she appeared on my imchat .
then , dah laa tbe tbe tanye aku pasal juffa . siap tnye , kenape aku ngan juffa dah ta relationship .
wth , suke hati kitowg laa nk hide kan kew ape kew .
then bole ckp kat aku , juffa kate kitowg da break . bodo kn . saket hati aku .


rase cm nak maki pown ade , apetah suke sgt amek tahu hal owg . so , aku pown ngadu laa kat myhubby .
then , myhubby pown ckp , dye tu gilaa n suke sgt nk rosakkan hbgn org .

haish , gilaa gilaa . ta sgke dat she is really really a bitch . da ade bf da laa wehh , tayah laa kacau hidup aku lagi . haish .
so , as the conclusion ,  i've block her from my fren list . who's next ? tgok laa .
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment