About Me

My photo
i'll do everything to be happy , i'll be with everyone who make me smile , i'll laugh as much as i breathe and once i love someone , i'll love him as long as i live . well , hell yes , that's me . so , welcome to my world.

Wednesday, May 4

cinta ini membunuhku .

i was hiding my self from the rain and the snow .
i was trying to forget but seriously , i won't let go .
i'm standing here , looking at the crowded street and listening to my own heartbeats .
yeah , there were so many people all around the world , but tell me .
where do i found , someone like YOU , boy ?


i was standing on a mountain high , searching for a moon from the clear blue sky .
i know i could go and see some friends .
but they don't really comprehend .
no , i don't need to much talking without saying anything .
all i need is YOU , who makes me wanna sing . <3

No comments:

Post a Comment