About Me

My photo
i'll do everything to be happy , i'll be with everyone who make me smile , i'll laugh as much as i breathe and once i love someone , i'll love him as long as i live . well , hell yes , that's me . so , welcome to my world.

Sunday, May 15

the untitled . . .

There's one sad truth in life I've found , While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound , Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know , We please the fleeting guest ,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow , To those who love us best .
 
and i found you .  


seriously , deep inside me , i'm still waiting for you and i always do . although we seems like stranger now , that doesn't mean i stopped form caring about you .
sometimes it just too hurt too ignore your own feelings right ?
i miss you so much than i could ever say .




emm .
should i let go ? or should i stay ?





No comments:

Post a Comment