About Me

My photo
i'll do everything to be happy , i'll be with everyone who make me smile , i'll laugh as much as i breathe and once i love someone , i'll love him as long as i live . well , hell yes , that's me . so , welcome to my world.

Friday, May 20

once again .





i miss you . again and again .
and now , its getting hurt me inside .
~how are you , b ? I've been missing you so much lately . i miss your voice , i miss your touch , i miss your kiss ,and obviously i miss everything about you . is everything okay , b? how's your life going ? aren't you miss me like i did ? haven't you think about me every night ? don't you miss my voices ? won't you give me a goodnight wish , a goodmorning kiss and a lovey dovey caring messages in the evening ? don't you care anymore ? or don't you love me anymore ?~

hmm . im getting to miss you a lot and it wont stop , b . :(


yeah , it seriously do kills me inside . somebody , pleasee pleasee plaseee , kill me . :(

i miss him so much . 
so , maybe sometimes we fight , argue & get jealous off of anything . yes , we're not perfect . what really matters are the endless midnight conversation over the phone , for all the time we laughed just because a lil' silly things , for all the sweet songs that remind us of each other , for every movies that we watched together && every single thing that always make we miss each other . and now i wish we could turn back time because it just moved too fast than we could ever imagine .
emm , i just miss you so much b . my world is dark without you . 

No comments:

Post a Comment