About Me

My photo
i'll do everything to be happy , i'll be with everyone who make me smile , i'll laugh as much as i breathe and once i love someone , i'll love him as long as i live . well , hell yes , that's me . so , welcome to my world.

Friday, May 6

♥ rindu rindu rindu ♥


when i look at my hands , i feel sad .
cause the spaces between my finger are right where yours fit perfectly , hubby .
i miss holding your hand and talk a walk together with you . 
i miss your touch so much .



i miss your kisses .
when you told me you love the smell of my skin and even the softness of my cheek . 
and then you'll kiss it over and over again . <3



i miss hugging you so much .
remember back there when we were at KOTA PUTERI , b ?
whenever i cry , there's always be you who keep me calm by hugging me .
i miss the warmness of your hug , sayang . );



hahaa , these are the best part of us
i love to sing and you love to ruin the song . hahaa .
see , i've told you . we're perfect match . 
ohh , i miss going to the karaoke with you . when we sing like crazy and didn't care about others .
i miss that moment so much . );



finally , MOHD FARID JUFFA BIN JAFAR . 
you are the reason my life feel so happy and worthwhile .
you always have cool stories that makes me laugh .
and , i remember , you always called me BEAUTIFUL when i laugh .
and the most important thing , you said that you're willing to see my smile for the rest of your life . );


p/s : obviously , i miss him so much . apelaa dok mengarut pg pg buta ney tah .

No comments:

Post a Comment